RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. The Consumer (C.F. Article. 2.1 letter d) who has purchased products through the Website has the right to cancel the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
2. To exercise the right of cancel, you must inform us:
P.le Giovanni Bertacchi 70
23100 Sondrio, Italy
Tel. +39 0342017507
of your decision by a clear statement (e.g. a phone call, a letter sent by post, fax or email). You may fill out cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. The Seller will arrange to send an e-mail to the customer with instructions for return of the merchandise. It is therefore recommended that the customer keep a careful control of his or her email inbox after completing the canecllation form, (as well as possibly "spam" or "Junk mail" folders). In the event that no response is received by email after 24 hours, repeat the procedure or call +39 0342 017507.
3. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the good by using the courier of your choice. The product should be sent suitably protected and packed in its original packaging together with all accessories. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
4. Please note the following non mandatory conditions and, in particular, that the Product should be returned:
a) Without obvious signs of use that would diminish the value and prevent its resale.
b) Properly packed in the original packaging and with all accessories, if any, instructions for use and documentation. To limit damage to the original packaging, it is recommended that this is placed inside another box, when possible, without affixing the original tapes that are not transparent.
c) Providing the invoice in order to allow the Seller to identify the customer (order number, name and address).
5. It is also agreed that:
i) The right of cancel can be exercised only for the entire Product purchased; it cannot apply to only part of the Product purchased (E.g.: accessories, software, attachments, etc...).
ii) The customer is responsible for any damages to the product during shipment to the Seller, up to issuance of the certificate of receipt by the seller’s warehouse. Therefore, the Seller shall inform the customer of any damage to the goods being returned during transport (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods), so that it can file a timely complaint against the courier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured).
6. Pursuant to Article. 57, first paragraph of the Consumer Code, The Seller shall reimburse amounts paid by the customer (except for the supplementary costs arising if Customer chooses a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of delivery offered by Agof Store). That refund shall be as soon as possible and only after receiving the product. The customer will be notified of the refund amount by e-mail and said amount will be credited by the same means or payment method used for the purchase. In case the returned product shows damages that reduce its value, the amount of the damage will be deducted from the refund.
7. Pursuant to Article. 59, first paragraph, letters c), d) and e), of the Consumer Code, the right of return is not applicable when the sale is for personalized products which by their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.