Gradi Miniparete wall lamp
Halogen wall lamp with diffusor retinato for general indirect lighting, opalescente for general lighting with a balance between direct and indirect components or tuttopalescente for uniform general lighting.
Consisting of a cylinder made of highly heatresistant glass treated with special enamels, the lighting body takes care of the various different functions of reflector, antiglare shade and bulb protection in one piece. A wide variety of layouts can be achieved by orienting the semicircumference support through 90° and the reflector itself through 360°. No tools are needed to replace the bulbs.
Glass retinato - For general, mostly indirect lighting. Light emission: 10% glare-filtered through 190° of the surface and the remaining 90% free through the other 170°.
Glass opalescente - For general lighting where the aim is to achieve a balance between direct and indirect lighting. Light emission: 30% diffused through 190° and the remaining 70% free through the other 170°.
Glass tuttopalescente - For uniform general lighting with a diffused emission in conditions of controlled luminance. Light emission: diffused with controlled luminance over 360°.
Gradi Miniparete by Cini & Nils official dealer, 2 years warranty.
Also search: GRADI MINIPARETE, CINI & NILS
In 2013 the ownership and management of Cini&Nils passed into the hands of a team comprising six internal company managers. Guided by art director Luta Bettonica, the new LED collection now partners with the Design collection and the Technical collection, marking a turning point towards innovative, sustainable production. With a reputation for products that have written the history of lighting, Cini&Nils is now a byword for quality, research, design and Made in Italy. Cini&Nils intends to consolidate its position as a benchmark for high-end decorative and technical lighting. Cini&Nils was established in 1969, when two designers began to feel the need to offer their projects directly to the market. A variety of products were developed by the combined efforts of Mario Melocchi and Franco Bettonica, many of which have since been acquired by the New York Museum of Modern Art. In 1972, an idea by Franco Bettonica led to the creation of the Cuboluce, a link in the chain between décor accessories and lighting. These were soon followed by other innovations: Gradi, whose lighting body comprises a minute enamelled glass cylinder; Tenso 2500W, the first 230V cable system, miniTenso, the smallest 230V cable system that bridges a gap of only 15 cm and so many other innovations.
Gradimini LED: 2x6W 2x750 lm - 2800KLight sourcehalogen, ledEnergy EfficiencyA++ / A+ / A / B / C / D / EDimmableyes