What are the cookies?
The cookies are small portions of data that allow us comparing the new visitors to the past ones in order to understand how the users surf through our site. We utilize the data collected through the cookies to offer an experience that reflects your interests and preferences, thus facilitating the access to our services.
The cookies do not record any personal information on a user and the identifiable data - if any - will not be saved. If you intend to disable the use of the cookies, you need to customize the configuration of your computer by either setting up the deletion of all the cookies or activating a warning message once the cookies are saved. In order to proceed without modifying the application of the cookie, you simply have to keep on surfing.
The types of cookies we use
"Strictly necessary" cookies
These cookies are essential to allow surfing throughout the site and make full use of its features such as - for instance - access the different protected areas of the site. Without these cookies, some essential services, such as the filling of a form, cannot be resorted to.
Cookies "aimed at the performance"
These cookies collect information on how the users utilize a website, e.g. what the most visited pages are and whether or not error messages are received from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that would allow identifying a visitor. All the information collected through cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only use to improve the functioning of a website. By utilizing our website, the user accepts that these cookies can be installed onto its own device.
These cookies allow the website remembering the choices made by the 'user 8such as the name, the language or the region of origin) and provide advanced customized functionalities. These cookies can also be utilized to remember the modifications made to the text dimensions, fonts and other web pages that can be customized. They can also be utilized to provide services you requested, such as to watch a video. The information collected by these types of cookies can be made anonymous and unable to monitor your surfing activities on other websites. By utilizing our website, the user accepts that these cookies can be installed onto its own device. We report hereinunder a summary table of the cookies utilized in our website.
How to manage the cookies on your Computer
If you wish to allow the cookies from our website, please proceed as follows:
1. Click of "Tools" in the upper part of the browser window and select Options
2. Click on card 'Under the Hood', identify the 'Privacy' section and select the "Content Setup" function
3. Now select 'Allow local data to be set up'
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click on "Tools" in the upper portion of the browser window and select 'Internet Options', then click on the 'Privacy' card
2. To activate the cookies in your browser, make sure that the privacy level is set to Medium or below,
3. If you set the privacy level above Medium, you will deactivate the utilization of the cookies.
1. Click of "Tools" in the upper part of the browser window and select "Options"
2. Then, select the 'Privacy icon
3. Click on Cookies, then select 'I allow the websites utilizing the cookies'
Safari on OSX
1. Click on 'Safari' in the upper portion of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option
2. Click on 'Security' and then 'Accept the cookies'
3. Select "Only from website"
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on "Mozilla" or "Netscape"' in the upper portion of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option
2. Scroll downwards until you display the cookies under 'Privacy and security'
3. Select 'Enable the cookie only for the site of origin'
1. Click on 'Menu' in the upper portion of the browser window and select the "Set-up"
2. Then, select "Preferences", select the 'Advanced' card
3. Then select the "Accept the cookie "option